Thursday, March 1, 2007

Online secret

Online friends call me Deane. My aunt used to call me that because she was really fond of Princess Di then. I had graduated already in College, but because of some things in life which I don't like about my profession I was then hook to Internet .It was 6 years ago that I had learned computer and internet. My ex boyfriend had taught me such thing and thats how we also met. He teaches that time in some university when I had met him and he teaches me a lot of things. I like being online and I had fall down in life when I had learned the secrets of making money online. Too glad I was able to unravel the secrets of being online. Now I am making money out of it. I am so happy and I like to share with you this new found secrets. And hope you impart knowledge in me as well.